African History is World History Patch
Black Love is Dope!
3.75” x 4” embroidered patch (4")
2.8" x 3.25" embroidered patch (3")
If you choose the custom color option, please list the following colors in the notes section:
***This is a sew-on patch with iron-on backing to help with placement for sewing. If the heat applied isn’t right or the pressure applied is not right, the patch may not stick properly. Hand sewing or machine sewing is the best option.***
Comes with instructions below:
1. Garment should be clean.
2. Set iron to “COTTON”. 400 degrees, for five minutes.
3. Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed.
4. Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up.
5. Place cloth or light towel over patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 30 seconds.
6. Turn garment inside out, and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds.
7. Let cool for one minute.
8. Sew patch onto garment.
Permanence of application guaranteed by sewing.