Black Girl Magic Patch
3” x 3.5" embroidered patch.
***Hand sewing or machine sewing is the best option. The patch does have iron on backing. If the heat applied isn't right or the pressure applied is not right, the patch may not stick properly.***
Comes with instructions below:
1. Garment should be clean.
2. Set iron to "COTTON". 400 degrees, for five minutes.
3. Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed.
4. Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up.
5. Place cloth or light towel over patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 30 seconds.
6. Turn garment inside out, and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds.
7. Let cool for one minute. If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat step 6.
Permanence of application guaranteed by sewing.